51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I take turns.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
At home, bunking work.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. The frame of my dressing table is pink.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don’t know – I just am usually myself.
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?
66) What is your heritage?
I don’t understand the question.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Watching The Godfather.
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Try and save the dog. The Boss is not a cold hearted person. But, to be on the safe side, have a recording ready of my rescue.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) Tell only those who need to know. b) Honestly, live it like before I heard the news. c) Nope.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Baby by Justin Bieber. I don’t know if it is pre-pubescent voice or the teeny poppy music, it just makes me happy.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Loyalty and trust and respect.
77) How can I win your heart?
The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful. And being generous. Everything else is crap, I promise you. It’s just crap that people try to sell to you to make you feel like less. So don’t buy it. Be smart. Be thoughtful. And be generous.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Vincent Van Gogh.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Hmmm… Growing up.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Will be cremated.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
Ed Sheeran. IDK.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Swear words are involved.
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
I Did Something Bad by Taylor Swift.
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Pastels and white.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I’d go to jail if typed his name.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Are you happy being single?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Run. I have watched the Mummy series. I am not waiting around for them to come alive.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Apparate. (Harry Potter)
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The past is the past.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Maybe a college experience.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Never. Always got out and threw up.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Can we all just take a joke.
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
I am not on Tumblr.